- Educational Qualification : B. Com., DHMCT, MS Edu. Mgmt., MBA- T & HM, M. Phil – HM
- Work Experience : 25 years
- •Teaching : 21.5 years
- •Industry : 3.5 years
- •Others : Perform cookery shows in TV channels
- Area of Specializations : Food Production & Culinary Arts
- Subjects teaching at Under Graduate level : Food Production, BAker & Patisserie, Kitchen Management, Material Management.
After the graduation in Hotel Management, started my career with Taj Group, at Chennai since 1993 for a span of 3½ years. Joined Oriental Group of Educational Institutions in the year 1997 as Lecturer in the Food Production Department.
Promoted as HOD – Food Production Department in the year 2000. Then promoted as Principal, Oriental College of Hotel Management & Culinary Arts, Vythiri.
Headed various academic responsibilities. Professionally holds few : Member of :
1. Board of Studies HM – University of Kannur
2. South India Culinary Association
3. Indian Federation of Culinary Association
4. World Association of Chefs Society
5. Board of Studies HM – University of Calicut
Former Chairman – Board of Studies HM- University of Calicut