All students are required to be well groomed at all times while in the premises of the Institute. Attend all the classes, practical sessions and training programmes in specified uniforms only with black formal shoes polished and fingernails trimmed and clean. Boys are required to be clean shaved and keep hair neat and tidy. Girls with long hair are required to keep it tied up or well combed in a bun or plait.
COSTUME TO BE FOLLOWED BEFORE THE UNIFORM IS ISSUED
- Plain black formal shoe with lace, low heels
- Black belt – formal, no fancy buckles
- Formal trousers
- Formal Plain light colored shirt
- Formal tie
- Black Slip-ons (shoes) low heels
- Formal churidars
LIST OF ITEMS TO BE BROUGHT BY THE FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
- Bed sheets
- Pillow & Pillow covers
- Water proof shoes for the rainy season
- Table lamp
- Mug for tea / coffee and a meal tray / Plate , Spoon, fork. hand-bath towels and toilet requirements
HOW TO REACH US
- Reach KSRTC Bus stand (2 Kms.) by auto rickshaw
- Board a KSRTC bus to Kalpetta / Sulthan Bathery / Mananthavady
- Get down at Lakkidi Gate Bus stop (55 Kms from Calicut, 1½ Hrs. journey) in front of Oriental School of Hotel Management.
- Calicut (Kozhikode) :55 Kms.
- Cochin: 250 Kms.
- Trivandrum: 487 Kms.
- Bangalore: 292 Kms.
- Mysore: 154 Kms.
- Chennai – 655 Kms.
- Ootty: 123 Kms.
- Reach Kalasipalayam or Majestic Bus stand
- Board a bus to Calicut
- Get down at Lakkidi Gate Bus stop (292 Kms from Bangalore, 6 Hrs. journey) in front of Oriental School of Hotel Management.
How to reach Calicut (Kozhikode)
Calicut is well connected to major cities in India by Air, Rail and Road. The Calicut International Airport is located at Karipur, 25 Kms. south-east of the city. Tourist taxi charges about Rs 400 from airport to Calicut town. Regular flights are available to Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Goa, Madurai, and Coimbatore. The nearby airports are Cochin, Coimbatore and Mangalore. Direct trains are available from Calicut to the major cities in India which include New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Gowhatti, Ahmedabad, Indore, Gorakhpur, Trichy, Mangalore, Varanasi, Jammu Tawi and Trivandrum. The Calicut bound trains take deviation from the main Chennai-Cochin route from Palghat Junction. By road, Calicut is connected to Mumbai via Mangalore and Goa (NH17). Bangalore is connected via Mysore, Gundalpet Sultan Bathery, Kalpetta and Mysore (NH 212). Chennai is via Malappuram, Palghat, Coimbatore and Salem (NH 213 and NH47), and Ooty is via Nilambur and Gudalur (State Highway). The connection to Kanyakumari is via Cochin and Trivandrum (NH17 and NH47).
To know more details about how to reach Calicut (Kozhikode)
- From Delhi
- From Mumbai
- From Chennai
- From Kolkata
- From Goa
- From Coimbatore
- From Coimbatore(nrth)
- From Bhopal
- From Mangalore
- From Nasik